Effective as of: March 1st, 2018
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2. USE OF INFORMATION Using the information we collect, we are able to deliver the Services, improve them, and research and develop new ones. We use the information collected from you to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Services. Generally speaking, we use the collected information to communicate with you, fulfill your requests, customize the content and advertising, improve our Services, protect our and your rights, and comply with laws and regulations. The Company may use this information to send you Services notification or contact you in the future to inform you about Services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each marketing communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future marketing communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please unsubscribe by clicking at “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of email you received from us or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org The Company may use certain information about you and/or your user content without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this for purposes such as analyzing how the Services are used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, personalizing advertisements and promotions and improving our Services.
4. HOW WE STORE AND SECURE YOUR INFORMATION Company uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Company and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Company makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Company, at all times.
5. HOW TO ACCESS, MODIFY AND/OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT You can access and update your account at any time by logging in Application and changing your profile settings. If you want to delete your account, you can do it at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that we store information associated with your account until your account is deleted.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, the Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to or on Company. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. HIPAA The Company is not an entity that is covered by HIPAA. The HIPAA privacy rules apply to health plans, health care clearinghouses, to any health care provider who transmits health information in electronic form in connection with transactions for which the Secretary of HHS has adopted standards under HIPAA (the “covered entities”) and their service providers (“business associates”). This means that the information that you provide to us is not protected by the HIPAA privacy rules and regulations.